Life Through My Eyes

Life Through My Eyes

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lucky n Life

I couldn’t be more thankful then I am right now. I am finally home in Sac after being in Daly City since Monday. I absolutely love my new job at Seton Medical Center. My co-workers are wonderful and my patients never allow a dull moment. I feel blessed that Seton was willing to give a new graduate a chance over several other candidates that applied for the position. I think I am still in a little bit of shock that I was able to land a full time/benefited career in an economy like this. I guess an Exercise Physiologists job isn’t the hardest to come by when Heart Disease is the leading cause of death in the US. I guess I chose the right major. I enjoy going to work everyday and practicing what I love. It makes me feel like all the things I went through in college were worth it. It saddens me to hear young people and the media try to break down whether or not college is financially worthwhile. There is more to college then the job at the end of the tunnel. The relationships that I built during both my undergraduate and graduate years of college have impacted my life in such a way that has shaped me into who I am today. I have stayed up late, pulled all nighters, laughed, and even cried with my peers. I will never forget my friends that were apart of my college journey. Now that the journey is over, it is time to move onto the next. Keith and I are in the process of moving to the city. We will now start a new chapter and build new relationships that will impact our lives. The previous chapters will never be forgotten, but new chapters must be written in order to prevent individuals from becoming stagnant.

Thank you everyone who has helped me in the past and the present.

Thanks for reading once again.

Love you guys and gals,

JenniferMarie

1 comment:

  1. Well...at least you won't be TOO far away. Congratulations Jennifer and I'm very happy for you! Keep in touch....and keep writing ;-)

    ReplyDelete