Life Through My Eyes

Life Through My Eyes

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Diving Deep 36 Feet

Day 3 is wrapping up in Hawaii.  Keith is working the BBQ and I am filling the world in on the days adventures.

As you probably know I love mornings.  I love to wake up before the world and sip my coffee in peace, followed by a bike ride or a run.  It is the most relaxing situation and starts my day off just right.  Hawaii has even more so magnified the glory in my mornings in a way that I never thought were possible.  It is the “me” time that takes place during the family vacation.  I listen to the waves crash against the rocks, and think about the thoughts I allowed to rest over night.  Don’t get me wrong; I love family, but sometimes its nice to take a moment for you.


The family decided to partake in the beach today.  The weather was perfect so we took advantage.  Keith did a bit of snorkeling with his brother, while I sat on the beach with the rest of the family.  I am trying to even out my cycling tan lines before the Miss California USA pageant......... kind of crucial!  At the end of the day I ended up with a red lobster body and Keith with every vessel in his eyes bleeding.  After 26 years he is still falling for those older brother “I dare you tricks.”  I am the oldest, so I know these games.  It turns out Keith dove a little too deep in an attempt to figure out the water depth for Brian, his older brother.  Conclusion, 36 feet.







As we walked along the beach watching the Hawaii sun lay to rest, I thought about tomorrow morning’s coffee being sipped in peace.




A word from the big snail....... hang loose, chill, whatever that sign means.



Keith and I did a little bit of cloths shopping today. haha



Thanks for reading!

JenniferMarie




No comments:

Post a Comment