Life Through My Eyes

Life Through My Eyes

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jessica Rabbit and Crazy Cruella


These days my worldly contributions are quite minimal, I know, but today I had a little bridesmaid duty to tend to. Today’s assignment was to accompany Brynne to Salon Bravissimo to have a hair trial. This needs not to be confused by a hair consultation, which was last week. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the wedding world (KEITH): A consultation is a simple 15-minute visit with the stylist to meet, greet, and discuss prices. A trial is when the stylist and the bride throw ideas around and construct a pre wedding hair masterpiece.

Now to the point of today’s story. Behind Brynne sat a crazy woman, whom I choose to call Crazy Cruella. I do not call her Cruella because her actions mirror those of “Cruella Deville,” though she bares a physical resemblance. The woman was indeed crazy, hence the crazy portion of her nickname. Why was she crazy? I’ll explain. Crazy Cruella’s hair stylist went into the back to mix hair dye, asked Cruella to grab a drape, and told her she would be back momentarily. Cruella decides that she needs to use the restroom, which we didn’t know at the time. She repeatedly stepped on my feet while she checked the bathroom like a Volcher. Cruella begins to ask Holly the hairdresser (Brynne's hairdresser) for a drape and complains that someone has been in the restroom forever. Apparently Cruella didn’t know she needed to turn the knob, no one was in there. I guess her bathroom door at home opens for her. Holly leaves Brynne for a moment to get Cruella her drape. Cruella begins to sniff sniff sniff the drape up and down. We couldn’t help, but to stare. What was she doing? No, Holly did not give you a dirty drape. Put the thing on, sit down, and shut-up! Cruella then proceeded to ask the poor intern sweeping the floor what type of hair products her stylist was going to use on her because she has sensitive skin and blah blah blah. The poor intern replied, “I can ask her.” Who does that? Why not ask these questions before you make the appointment? Cruellas hair stylist finally returns and is greeted by, “How long is this going to take? My husband has a doctors appointment at 11am.” OMG Lady, it’s 10:15am right now, and you have a full head of grey to color. My only conclusion............ I don’t even know.
As for Brynne, she looked amazing! Allow me to introduce you to Jessica Rabbit. Bridesmaid daily duty, completed. This weekend, the Bachelorette Party!








6 comments:

  1. holy crap girl...you've become my weekly comic relief! You make me laugh soooo hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha Thank you:) Good luck in Cascade this week! I am so proud of you. Keith will be up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, Keith is getting called out all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too funny! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to see you for a second today! You look like you got a nice tan............. you were already so dark. My whiteness needs to get out and get a little VitD.

    ReplyDelete