Life Through My Eyes

Life Through My Eyes

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cardiology III

Life sure is becoming a little hectic right now. A few months ago I was worried about not being able to find a job and wasn't really sure what I should be doing to occupy my time. I hate having nothing to do. This used to frustrate my mother when I was a child. She used to say, "JenniferMarie, can you just relax?" I guess not. I had to be kept busy. It worked out in her favor though. She would have me do dishes or put away groceries. I still go over there and start cleaning on Holidays. My MS advisor used to comment on my lack of ability to sit still. I would sit in my office chair in the most awkward positions. At REI I tend to windex the mirrors daily. Anyway, to avoid the possibly of being bored I registered for 2 marathons and a century, entered Miss California USA, and applied for 100 jobs. As it turns out Urban cow marathon is this Sunday, pageant orientation is the 9th and 10th, Foxy Falls century the 16th, and new hire orientation for my new exercise physiologist position is this Monday. WOW. Last week I took a certification test and was in Brynne's wedding. hmmmmm. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy and says that I just enjoy being stressed out. Who knows. What I do know is that I love my new Cardiology III Stethoscope. Keith went with me to pick it up today. The acoustics are amazing and it's copper color is unique. I love it. I can't wait to get to work.

I do have a Vella and Mahoney story too. Today I left for SF around 8am and Vella managed to get shut into the bike room. Vella has the quietest little meow ever, so she can't be heard. It turns out that Mahoney can hear her just fine and SCREAMED so loud Keith went searching. Keith heard a faint little meow and scratching at the door. There was Vella. Mahoney saved the day. Good boy. O ya, we also tested the Cardiology III out on the cats. They have the fastest little heart rates. We are guessing around 100 bpm. That's crazy being that all they do is sleep.

On a serious note, my Dad's best friend past away yesterday. He is really having a hard time. If you know or see him, just give him a hug or a little prayer.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment