Life Through My Eyes

Life Through My Eyes

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Queenstown

Yesterday was Day 5 of our Tui adventure, which meant we had a free day in Queenstown to do as we pleased.  Queenstown boasts mountains, water, food and wine so the possibilities of adventure are really endless.  We decided bungee jumping and skydiving were exactly the activities we wanted to do….. NEVER.  

When I was a teenager visiting NZ I thought the Luge was the best thing ever.  I am proud to stay it was just as fun as I remembered it! Keith and I raced those things down like Mario Karts Luigi and Princess Peach.  


Luge!

 We still had some time left in the day so the ZipTrek Kea 6-line Ecotour seemed like it would be about the limit to our extreme sport adventure.  We zipped down the 6 lines and learned about the conservation efforts of NZ.

Flying!
Keith upside down!
Keith is ready! 
Free Fall! 

We ended the day with a lovely thanksgiving dinner at the Botswana Butchery with our Tui adventure mates.  We didn’t eat any Turkey, but the menu paired with the three bottles of Pinot was enough to have a thanksgiving full of laughter with great friends.


Today we had to Milford Sound!  I probably won’t have Wifi for a while, so I’ll catch you at the airport with the deets! 


Thanks for reading,

JenniferMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment