Life Through My Eyes

Life Through My Eyes

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One too Many M&M’s in the Trail Mix Bag

Today had potential for perfection. I worked the sweet 9:45 to 5pm shift with my man Patrick, and had a massage scheduled at 5:30pm with my honey. No complaints about that. The day started off with me making coffee, making lunch, and picking out my work outfit. I had two pairs of jeans in mind for the day. A) The light blue “comfy” jeans that sag a little in the behind resembling a possible accident in the pants B) The “sexy” dark blue jean with little wiggle room. I asked Keith his opinion and he quickly chose option B. Option B it was. I set off to work on my bicycle, got about 3 miles down the road, and realized I forgot my work shoes. AWSOME. Keith came to the rescue and brought me my sweet Keen MJ shoes.

The day went on, it was busy. I took my lunch at 2pm, ate my homemade trail mix made up of a handful of peanuts, handful of almonds, and two handfuls of both raisons and M&M’s. I love the sweet stuff. Just as my lunch was coming to an end, I went to use the restroom. When I was through I went to pull up the ole skinny jeans. I attempted to do a couple squats, trying to make a little more room for my, well thunder thighs. On about the third squat and lunge to the side RIIIIIIP! OOOOOOO no. I looked down and I had ripped my jeans in the right thigh. It was right at the part of the inner thigh where that extra flab of fat has made a home. Ladies, you must know what I’m talking about. Well, life must go on. I went to find Patrick and made him aware of my predicament. He said it wasn’t bad, so I went on with the remainder of my day with a rip in my thigh. I just tried not to bed over and was sure to keep that leg straight like a wooden peg if I needed to bend over.

Work was soon over and it was time for my much needed massage. I wanted to slip into something a bit more comfortable, so I put on some REI running shorts with the built in underwear. I was off to my massage. Keith and I get into the couples room and I realize I have no underwear to wear for the massage. I mean, you can go without, but I like the comfort of a quality pair of panties. O’well. The perfect day went not so perfect. I ate one too many M&M’s in the trail mix bag, ripped my pants, and had a very “nudy” massage. Although I must say, it was still a good day. I enjoyed work with friends and the evening with my love. I guess those mishaps are apart of that thing called life. Maybe next time i'll go with option A.

No comments:

Post a Comment